Reports Required to be Provided by Grantees
Recipients of the following Grants:
• IEEE McNaughton Learning Resource Centre Grant
• IEEE Canadian Foundation Special Grant
• IEEE Canada Vehicular Technologies Travel Grant
are required to submit a report to the foundation as a condition of
accepting their grant.
The IEEE Canadian Foundation maintains a project review and assessment
process for all funded projects:
• to ensure that the funds granted for a project are utilized for the agreed upon purpose of the project,
• to ensure that the funds are expended in a responsible and appropriate manner,
• to ensure that the project achieves its stated goals and objectives
• to identify exemplary projects that may repeated elsewhere, and
• to obtain success stories to feature in IEEE Canadian Foundation publicity initiatives.
All notifications to successful applicants will include a reminder of their obligation to submit these reports.
Please submit your report by the following deadlines
• McNaughton Centre Grant - by March 15
• Special Grant - within one month of project completion
• Vehicular Technologies Travel Grant - within one month of travel completion
Photographs are really appreciated - depending on
the project, people, equipment, places visited, etc.
Complete and submit this online